Posted: Wed Jan 24 12:09:19 2018
Job ref: KENRA
Location: South West England
Job Type: Permanent
£0.00 per annum
Kenra Salon Business Consultant - Salon Success
‘We do not believe in being normal; why would we want to be the same as everyone else?’
- To inspire, motivate and empower Salon Owners by providing educational support for Kenra and additional supporting portfolio products“Be number one in any market we enter”
“Be our customers’ best business relationship”.
- Successfully launch Kenra professional portfolio exclusively through Salon Success.
- Foster a creative approach to develop new business opportunities through sharing our technical portfolio with prospective clients
- Generating leads and efficiently keeping in regular contact with existing prospects
- Develop and maintain existing accounts
- Provide educational support to Salons to increase their confidence in our technical offering, with the specific aim of growing our Kenra business.
- Developing a targeted long-term new business strategy
- Maintain monthly forecasts on revenue/target management and end of month reports whilst delivering against these targets to ensure revenue expectations are met.
- Work with individual salons to plan, create and deliver training programmes
Salon Success is a learning organisation that encourages initiative. We all want to be creative in finding new ways of getting the job done. Your job role is shaped to allow these needs to be satisfied. As such this document is only intended to outline the main elements of your role and you are likely to be involved in other activities to contribute to our success. It may also be amended from time to time to reflect changing business needs.