Posted: Wed Aug 8 10:29:59 2018
Job ref: SAX Developer
Job Type: Permanent
£0.00 per annum
Senior AX Developer
Senior AX Developer - Based in Bracknell
SallyEurope is implementing the AX Dynamics ERP 2012 R3 application and BizTalk across all areas of the UK business and has just completed the implementation of AX Dynamics ERP 2009 in Europe. We need to build a team to provide development capability and technical support for these applications alongside our third party development partners.
We’re looking for someone who can work as part of a team to focus on:
- Technical realisation of modifications based on functional designs in Microsoft Dynamics AX2009 and AX2012. Based on contemporary technologies in and Object Orientated environment, you will actively be involved in building, testing and documenting new features in Microsoft Dynamics AX. You will work closely with the key users in the business and our Business Systems Analysts.
- Resolving customer technical questions and application issues by providing technical support on AX Dynamics, BizTalk and other applications that support the SallyEurope business. This requires understanding the customers expectations and resolving the problem to meet these expectations in the shortest possible time.
- An excellent communicator – Using appropriate communication channels to update customers on progress and ensuring that all customer queries are picked up promptly and the customer is kept up to date with progress
- A proven team manager – Ensuring that the flow of work is appropriately delegated to members of the Development Team to ensure full utilisation of the team and to meet development deadlines, organise and manage the out of hours support rota and manage the work of other members of the Development Team
- Technically knowledgeable and skilled – Adhering to industry standard best practice and using technical skills and knowledge to ensure all solutions are fit for purpose and meet customer expectations and that all changes are SOX compliant
- A problem solver - Solving complex problems, involving broad product knowledge or functional speciality, Providing solutions that satisfy customers; this may involve handling difficult situations and take an active role in challenging and suggesting enhancements on existing processes and workflow
- Supportive – Participating in 24x7 support on a rota basis, manage triage meetings with the team to share knowledge and review customer solutions, assist with project work as required and use tools to analyse complex problems and develop solutions to meet customer needs including liaising with 3rd Party Support Partners to identify resolutions to complex issues
- Able to provide training - Develop own technical & functional knowledge on products/technologies related to the team scope, create knowledgebase articles in order to distribute technical information to all members of the Development Team and develop and deliver internal Technical Training/Workshops in speciality areas.
You must have …
- A strong Technical / ERP development background along with experience as a support professional
- Microsoft technical certifications in Dynamics AX.