Posted: Mon Dec 3 11:33:32 2018
Job ref: Euro Sales & Logist
Sector: Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
Job Type: Permanent
£0.00 per annum
European Sales and Logistics Administrator
We’re Sally Europe, the biggest supplier in Europe for hair and beauty professionals. We bring together the following market-leading professional brands; Sally, Salon Services, Pro Duo, Salon Success and Sinelco, and we operate across 7 European countries.
Our mission is to be the preferred partner for professionals across Europe, but we are not stopping there. We care about making a difference to our employees and customers and getting it right each time. Our people throughout have a forward-thinking ethos, teams are always striving to inspire others, and we continue to deliver new and innovative solutions that leave that lasting impression.
We are looking for a European Sales and Logistics Administrator, based at our Aylesbury office for Salon Success
30 hours per week
About the role …
To ensure the smooth creation, picking, collection and invoicing of orders from our European distributors with the aim of becoming our customers’ best business relationship
Key Responsibilities …
Planning & Scheduling
- Liaise with other members of the European Team to create forecast for future orders
- Act as liaison between European Team, Accounts Team, Merchandising Team and Distribution Centre, support reconciling order forecast, stock and inventory levels and credit status to facilitate planning and scheduling of picking activity within the Distribution Centre
- Collate information for transportation: size or order, number of pallets, weight, export/ hazardous materials paperwork
- Liaise with freight forwarding companies to coordinate collections in line with shipping dates
- Manage palletising to ensure mixed hazards are separated
- Obtaining one-off paperwork for orders
- Raise details on system on receipt of order
- Week end – creation of the weekly scoresheets
- Credit management; ensure aged debtors are kept to a minimum
- Creation of one-off reports
About you …
- Awareness of / exposure to supply chain operations including planning, scheduling, transportation and logistics
- High level of numeracy and literacy skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong general IT skills including intermediate Excel
- Highly accurate data entry skills
- Ability to build collaborative working relationships at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience of establishing, developing and improving robust processes
- Experience in a busy coordination role liaising with multiple departments
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for please apply. It’s simple to do, just upload your CV and if we think you would be a great match we’ll give you a call to get to know you further.
If you are successful you can expect a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a genuine opportunity to drive your career forward whilst working with an enthusiastic team.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Please forward your CV in word format