Posted: Fri Feb 8 13:44:37 2019
Job ref: PR Coordinator
Job Type: Temporary
£0.00 per annum
We’re Sally Europe, the biggest supplier in Europe for hair and beauty professionals. We bring together the following market-leading professional brands; Sally, Salon Services, Pro Duo, Salon Success and Sinelco, and we operate across 7 European countries.
Our mission is to be the preferred partner for professionals across Europe, but we are not stopping there. We care about making a difference to our employees and customers and getting it right each time. Our people throughout have a forward-thinking ethos, teams are always striving to inspire others, and we continue to deliver new and innovative solutions that leave that lasting impression.
We are looking for a PR Coordinator to join our busy Marketing Team, at Salon Success. This is a temporary position to cover maternity leave ending on Aug 2019. Location - Aylesbury
The role …
As part of the Marketing team you will be responsible for the administration, support and coordination for all things PR
Key responsibilities …
- Social Media – supporting the scheduling and creating content posts, planning activity to support the key initiatives in the business and responding to page messages in a timely fashion
- PR Requests - replying to media requests for images and samples with a sense of urgency, liaising with freelance make-up and hair stylists and agencies to provide product in return for credits, managing the set-up of new accounts for purchased freelance product requests, reaching out to internal team/salons for media quote requests
- Analysis – monitoring & analysing PR coverage using Gorkana compiling monthly reports, composing post-activity round up reports for events/launches, monitoring blogger activity using Coveragebook to create monthly reports, compose top line monthly social media reports across all channels
- Bloggers - researching new opportunities for bloggers to help build our family of brands, work alongside the Senior PR & Social Media Executive to compile and mail out blogger boxes, support the Senior PR & Social Media Executive at regional blogger events
- Art - monitoring of this service to discover new content and to share this with relevant teams, ensuring most up to date imagery and video content is saved in the Image Bank for team access
- Online Order Processing - processing orders for our ecommerce websites, responding to ecommerce customer queries
- General administration - project work, proof reading, telephone enquiries, daily internal queries, attending and participating in team meetings
About you …
- Social media skills or experience
- Good communication skills
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Attention to detail & strong multitasking skills
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn and take initiative
- Great team player
- Focused on people and getting things done efficiently, effectively and to deadline
- A passion for hair and beauty is a must
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for please apply. It’s simple to do, just upload your CV and if we think you would be a great match we’ll give you a call to get to know you further.
If you are successful you can expect a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a genuine opportunity to drive your career forward whilst working with an enthusiastic team.
Looking forward to hearing from you!