Posted: Tue Apr 9 16:35:12 2019
Job ref: Cat Ad Asst
Job Type: Permanent
£0.00 per annum
Category Admin Assistant
We’re Sally Europe, the biggest supplier in Europe for hair and beauty professionals. We bring together the following market-leading professional brands; Sally, Salon Services, Pro Duo, Salon Success and Sinelco,and we operate across 7 European countries.
Our mission is to be the preferred partner for professionals across Europe, but we are not stopping there. We care about making a difference to our employees and customers and getting it right each time. Our people throughout have a forward-thinking ethos, teams are always striving to inspire others, and we continue to deliver new and innovative solutions that leave that lasting impression.
We are looking for a Category Administrative Assistant, based at our office in Bracknell
About the role …
To provide exceptional support to the Category Management team on the day to day management of all data input into the systems and category support for Sally Europe, setting up new sku’s, price changes, lifecycle management, channel selection, range assortment management.
Key Responsibilities …
- Work proactively and cross functionally with internal departments and stores
- Chase & complete all new line forms from Suppliers
- Input all new line information, price changes
- Report back on any errors or amendments that are required
- Chase in samples and images for new lines
- Work collaboratively with the data management team to regularly communicate updates and information on product set up
- Responsible for implementing a Markdown process on sku’s and provide markdown report
- Liaise with Category Managers and Supply Chain to work to desired in store go live dates
- Assist with reviewing and managing invoice queries
- Liaise with Regulatory & Supply Chain for product authorisation
- Assist Category Managers with details for stock movement requests
- Assist Category Managers with Visual Merchandising requirements, range reviews
About you …
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Able to manage high volumes of data accurately
- Excellent planning, organisation and prioritisation skills
- Analytical and able to review and manage data
- Have great administration skills
- Preferably have retail experience
- Passionate about gaining experience in a commercial retail buying environment
- Ability to communicate at all levels both verbally and writtenave excellent communication skills
- IT savvy
What’s in it for you?
It’s simple to do, just upload your CV and if we think you would be a great match we’ll give you a call to get to know you further. Looking forward to hearing from you!
A competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a genuine opportunity to drive your career forward whilst working with an enthusiastic and joyful team!
- Please forward your CV in word format