Posted: Wed Apr 10 10:29:22 2019
Job ref: Marketing Admin
Job Type: Permanent
£0.00 per annum
Group Marketing Administrator
We’re Sally Europe, the biggest supplier in Europe for hair and beauty professionals. We bring together the following market-leading professional brands; Sally, Salon Services, Pro Duo, Salon Success and Sinelco, and we operate across 7 European countries.
Our mission is to be the preferred partner for professionals across Europe, but we are not stopping there. We care about making a difference to our employees and customers and getting it right each time. Our people throughout have a forward-thinking ethos, teams are always striving to inspire others, and we continue to deliver new and innovative solutions that leave that lasting impression.
We are looking for a Group Marketing Administrator, based at our office in Bracknell.
About the role …
The purpose of this role is to support the Marketing function with general administration and team duties
Key Responsibilities …
- Provide Marketing & Campaign Planning administration support including filing, coordination of meeting agenda’s and minutes
- Ensure successful completion and circulation of Marketing Plan monthly review reports
- Working closely with colleagues to ensure campaign and promotion content and information is available including imagery and assets and supporting the successful launch of campaigns, and the coordination of marketing stock
- Creation of campaign scansheets and distribution to stores
- Ownership for the Gift with Purchase activity
- Ownership of all administration tasks associated with the marketing budget, including invoices, Purchase Orders and supporting the creation of the annual budget
- Development , ownership and co-ordination of the marketing section of the intranet & showpad sites and reviewing customer experience
- Support the Group Events, PR and Social Marketing Manager through contributing ideas, organising and attending the company’s charity events supporting the Little Princess Trust
- Write and send required correspondence through the appropriate channels to support the team e.g. competition winners, charity responses and general admin duties supporting the successful running of all exhibition, brand and media events
About you …
- Previous and demonstrable experience in this or similar admin role
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Good planning and organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on multiple projects for multiple stakeholders
- A strong customer focus
- A proactive approach and solutions orientated
- Ability to build good working relationships cross functionally
- Self Motivated
- IT literate (Microsoft office – including Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
If this sounds like the challenge you are looking for please apply. It’s simple to do, just upload your CV and if we think you would be a great match we’ll give you a call to get to know you further.
If you are successful you can expect a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a genuine opportunity to drive your career forward whilst working with an enthusiastic team.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Please forward your CV in word format